Please join us for the first PTA meeting of the school year Tuesday, September 12th, 2017. The agenda for the evening is as follows:
5:45-6:25 Coffee bar in the lobby thanks to our friends from Area 10 Faith Community
6:15 Sitter Services for FOX STUDENTS ONLY (no younger siblings) and reservations are required.
- You must RSVP for sitter services by online.
- You may sign-in Fox students (only) with the babysitters in the cafeteria. All children must be signed-out by 8:15 pm.
- Your cooperation in the matter is greatly appreciated.
6:30 Program begins in the Auditorium:
- Announcements and introduction of Fox staff by Daniele Jacobs, Fox Principal
- Announcements and introduction of PTA Officers & Committee Chairs
- Two 20-minute classroom visitation sessions to visit your child’s classroom(s)
8:15 Evening ends – student pick-up from sitter services, cafeteria.
- Be ready to learn about and sign-up for PTA committees– Event Chairs will be on hand.
- Volunteers of all types are needed!
- Join the PTA – $8 makes you part of the best PTA ever!
- See our Membership Chairs for details.
Babysitting registration is now closed.