Welcome to the Winter 2020 After School Programs! The PTA is excited to bring you these before and after school programs to enrich your child’s experience at Fox.
Offerings at a Glance After School
- Monday- Art with Ms. Crowder- Hats, Hats, Hats for grades K-1
- Monday- Art with Ms. Crowder- Face Painting for grades K-1
- Monday- Bricks 4 Kidz- Forces of Nature with Motorized Lego Bricks for grades K-5
- Monday- Riverside Outfitters Tree Climbing for grades 1-4
- Tuesday- Art with Ms. Crowder- Painting on Fabric for grades 2-5
- Tuesday- Art with Ms. Crowder- Observational Painting for grades 2-5
- Tuesday- Championship Chess for grades 2-5
- Tuesday- Sports Spectacular with Overtime Athletics for grades K-2
- Wednesday- Little Builders Let’s Connect for grades K-3
- Wednesday- Looming Fun with Ms. Valerie for grades K-5
- Wednesday- Outdoor Adventure with Virginia Outside for grades 1-5
- Thursday- Maymont’s Wild Things for grades K-2
- Thursday- Quick Start Tennis for grades 1-4
- Friday- Dance & Fitness Class with Ms. D for grades 2-5
- Friday- STEM Dodgeball Class with Mr. D for grades 2-5
Here’s How It Works:
- See the link Winter 2020 After School Programs for Class Descriptions
- Register online at https://foxpta.siplay.com (even if you are paying by check). THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO REGISTER! (If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance please contact Shannon Heady, After School Coordinator at 804-543-4465 to register your child for you).
- If paying by check please write check to William Fox PTA and bring it to the office in an envelope marked after school programs.
- Deadline for registration is Friday, January 24
- A $10 late fee will be charged for folks turning in registrations or payment after the deadline. A $10 fee will also be charged for folks changing classes. (Please note late registrations may not be accepted).
- NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN FOR CLASSES NOT ATTENDED OR WHEN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR CHILD.
- SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE. Please contact Shannon Heady, After School Coordinator at 804-543-4465 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.