Welcome to the 2019 Spring After School Program Info Flyer! The PTA is excited to bring you these before and after school programs to enrich your child’s experience at Fox.
Spring Offerings at a Glance After School
- Monday Art with Ms. Crowder: Watercolor Flower & Spring Paintings for grades K-1
- Monday Legos Bricks 4 Kidz: Engineering with Motorized Lego Bricks for grades K-5
- Tuesday Art with Ms. Crowder: Jewelry Making for grades K-5
- Tuesday Movement Makers: An Exploration through Dance for grades 2-5
- Tuesday Virginia Outside Camp for grades 1-5
- Wednesday Design the Runway with Little Scholars for grades 1-4
- Wednesday Let’s Connect Building Fun for grades K-3
- Wednesday Riverside Outfitters Tree Climbing for grades 1-4
- Thursday Outside Chess for grades 2-5
- Thursday Quick Start Tennis for grades K-3
- Thursday Whiz Kids Chemistry with Little Scholars for grades 1-4
- Friday Flag Football with Overtime Athletics for grades 2-5
- Friday Kind Club for grades K-5
- Friday Riverside Outfitters Tree Climbing for grades 1-4
Here’s How It Works:
- See the link 2019 Spring After School Program Info Flyer for Class Descriptions
- Read the class descriptions.
- Register online at https://foxpta.siplay.com (even if you are paying by check). THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO REGISTER!!! (If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance please contact Shannon Heady, After School Coordinator at 804-543-4465 to register your child for you).
- If paying by check please write check to William Fox PTA and bring it to the office in an envelope marked after school programs.
- REGISTRATIONS ARE DUE BY FRIDAY, APRIL 12.
- A $10 late fee will be charged for folks turning in registrations or payment after the deadline. A $10 fee will also be charged for folks changing classes. (Please note late registrations may not be accepted if classes are full).
- Scholarships are available for students. Please contact Shannon Heady after school coordinator at 804-543-4465 or by email at email@example.com
- NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN FOR CLASSES NOT ATTENDED OR WHEN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR CHILD.